1. Post a new entry with a fanfic involving a spring holiday (Easter, Passover, Hōnen Matsuri, White Day, spring break, Nowruz, etc) or something springy in it - flowers blooming, spring cleaning, april showers, etc.
2. There is NO deadline.
3. Subject line should include (in this format): Spring Challenge Entry: Title - Pairing/Character - Rating.
4. Minimum of at least 100 words... if its close, like 98 or something, then its fine.
5. You can write as many as you want!
6. Must tag entries as -challenge: spring along with the other proper tags.
and the most important rule: HAVE FUN!
If you have any comments/questions/concerns, comment here, thanks!